Kansas Certificate of Immunization Card (KCI)

Any student entering Geary County Schools for the first time must present certification from a licensed physician that s/he has received all immunizations as required by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. By Kansas state law, no student shall be permitted to attend school until s/he has received the required and most recent appropriate immunizations in all required series. For further information, please contact:

Geary County Health Department or call (785) 762-5788

Junction City Youth Clinic call (785) 762-5022

Konza Prairie Community Health Clinic or call (785) 238-4711

Fort Riley Primary Care Clinic or call 239-DOCS