Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Child Nutrition

​ ​

Nutrition Services

USD475-2C-onBLK.png ​ ​


 Find info about the Geary County/USD 475 Child Nutrition Program here. Thanks for stopping by.

Come join us for Summer Lunch, Weekdays in July, 12 to 1pm for kids 1 to 18 yrs old at 12th Street Community Center.


Image result for nutrislice logoClick here for the School Lunch Menu


Click here for the 2018 -19 Free & Reduced application Packet to Print

It is a downloadable pdf file

​ ​sunflower v3.png
7/25/2017 9:07 AM
11/9/2016 9:24 AM
​ ​

​ ​

Image result for photo blank


​Shelly Gunderson
Nutrition Services Director
(785) 717-4000

Image result for photo blank


​Karla Moody
Nutrition Services Assistant

Food Service.jpg

​ ​sunflower v3.png

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)   Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


475 Blast
475 Blast.png
Staff EmailStaff-Email.png

123 N. Eisenhower  |  Junction City, KS 66441  |  7​​85-717-4000

Disclaimer and Privacy Statements          Acceptable Use Policy         

Notice of N​o​n-Discrimination          Web Contact​​​